Historical Buildings

These two buildings are what is left standing of the original farm infrastructure. The original homestead is located just behind the trees. The red barn, called the grainery, was built in 1891 and served as a storage site for grain. The silver building was built in 1893 and converted to a seed cleaner in 1970.

Comments are closed.